When you look in the mirror, do you feel your skin is as soft and fresh as you want it to be?
What is Microdermabrasion?
What results can you expect?
What are Microdermabrasion treatments like?
How soon will I see results?
To learn more about Microdermabrasion treatments , Call our office for a consultation.
- People who cannot afford to take time off for healing from chemicals or lasers.
- Active patients who donít want to put off outdoor or social activities like tennis, golf, or skiing.
- Skin that is sensitive to chemicals or make-up.
- Acne-prone skin that has not responded well to acne remedies.
- Younger patients with elderly skin changes who wish for softer, smother skin.
- Good skin tone.
- Good health.
- Realistic expectations.
- Microdermabrasion treatments usually last about 10 to 30 minutes. However, treatments for stretch marks can take as long as two hours. During your session we focus on your problem areas, but time can be given to other areas of concern.
- Recovery takes less time.
- Treatment sessions take less time.
- Discomfort is minimal.
- Normal activities can be resumed immediately.