When you look in the mirror, do you feel your skin is as soft and fresh as you want it to be?
With an exciting technique called Microdermabrasion, we can remove dead and flaking skin cells to create an immediate improvement in your skin’s appearance. This unique approach stimulates the production of fresh young skin and collagen. It is the ultimate advancement in non-surgical, non-invasive skin conditioning.
Microdermabrasion treatments are gentle and take very little time, making them popular for today’s busy person. These mild yet effective treatments remove fine lines and age spots from around the eyes, lips, and neck. Acne scars can also be dramatically reduced.
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a comprehensive approach to skin care that is non-surgical, safe, and effective. Practices in Europe have been using Microdermabrasion treatments for years, and now men and women in the United States are experiencing the remarkable results of this exciting procedure. With Microdermabrasion, you can see improvements in skin texture regardless of skin color.
What results can you expect?
Regardless of your skin’s condition, most patients will notice an improvement in their skin’s appearance. Fine lines and age spots may be erased. Acne patients report that their skin seems softer, smoother and younger-looking.
What are Microdermabrasion treatments like?
We effect a superficial skin polishing with the aid of a delicate hand piece, through which micro-crystals are vacuumed. This technique delivers a gentle abrasion which efficiently produces satisfying results in as little as twenty minutes. Microdermabrasion treatments enhance your skin’s appearance through a course of weekly sessions. These treatments combat the signs of aging skin, thus achieving what no other available treatment can (without surgery). Most importantly, Microdermabrasion is safe to use on all skin colors and types.
How soon will I see results?
After your first treatment, your skin will have a fresh pink glow. Improvement continues throughout your treatment program. The number of treatments recommended for maximum results ranges from two to twelve.
To learn more about Microdermabrasion treatments , Call our office for a consultation.
Microdermabrasion is ideal for:
- People who cannot afford to take time off for healing from chemicals or lasers.
- Active patients who don’t want to put off outdoor or social activities like tennis, golf, or skiing.
- Skin that is sensitive to chemicals or make-up.
- Acne-prone skin that has not responded well to acne remedies.
- Younger patients with elderly skin changes who wish for softer, smother skin.
The best candidates for Microderabrasion are women and men who have:
- Good skin tone
- Good health.
- Realistic expectations.
How long do treatments take?
- Microdermabrasion treatments usually last about 20 to 30 minutes. However, treatments for stretch marks can take as long as two hours. During your session we focus on your problem areas, but time can be given to other areas of concern.
What are the benefits of Microdermabrasion over other procedures?
- Recovery takes less time.
- Treatment sessions take less time.
- Discomfort is minimal.
- Normal activities can be resumed immediately.