Discover the magic of Foto Facial Treatment in Temecula. Our advanced technology targets signs of aging, delivering noticeable improvements in fine lines, pore sizes, hyperpigmentation, and broken capillaries.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) FAQs:
Rejuv Laser Spa’s Foto Facial procedure in Temecula is designed for comfort. While some may feel a pricking sensation, the treatment is generally painless with minimal downtime. We offer topical anesthetics to enhance your comfort. Protective eyewear is a must during the session, and we advise removing contact lenses for facial treatments. Post-treatment, expect sunburn-like redness and potential skin peeling. For best results, multiple sessions are recommended. As treatments progress, imperfections often become more pronounced before fading, revealing clearer skin.
Possible Risk and Discomforts of Foto Facial Treatments:
There are risks associated with the IPL (Foto Facial Treatment) just like with any other medical procedure or plastic surgery. Since it is impossible to state every risk or complication that may occur, the risks and discomforts involved with this treatment include, but are not limited to:
- Pain and mild burning
- Reddening – Redding of the area treated will go away in a week or less.
- Swelling and bruising – Any swelling or bruising will usually go away in a week or less.
- Pigment changes – Although extremely rare, the treated area may heal with increased pigmentation (increased skin coloring). This occurs most often with darker colored skin and after exposure of the area to sun. There spots usually fade in three to six months but in some cases the pigment change is permanent. Therefore we recommend consulting our consultants before deciding upon treatment and also avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Scarring – There is a small chance of skin scarring, including abnormal raised scars.
- Blistering and scabbing – The procedure may produce heating in the upper layers of the skin resulting in steam formation that may cause blister formation. The blisters will go away within two to four days. A scab may be present after a blister forms but the scabbing will disappear during the natural wound healing process of the skin.
- Infection – If a blister bleeds an infection of the wound is possible. Any blistering of bleeding must be dressed with an antibiotic ointment and covered. An infection could last seven to ten days and could lead to scarring.
Usually, if these side effects occur, they are temporary and resolve in a few days or weeks. However, pigmentary changes and scarring can be permanent. It is therefore important to follow all Foto Facial treatment instructions carefully.CALL TODAYBOOK A FREE CONSULTATION